Marketing Spend Effectiveness
CGA recognise how important it is to understand the effectiveness of investment in on trade activity, essential for any food or drink brand’s development. Understanding which activities have had the biggest impact on brand performance and which sectors of the market responded the most successfully can only be achieved by creating measurable frameworks to assess genuine return on investment.
Our on trade specialists work closely with you to understand the strategic objectives behind any given activity, tracking where activity has taken place and comprehend the mechanics of your campaign in order to help you define efficiencies and increase profitability.
This process involves interrogation of sales patterns alongside customer and shopper research to establish a multi-faceted view of return on investment.
We measure ‘active’ outlets against a mirrored control of ‘inactive’ outlets to clearly identify and quantify where changes in consumption are a result of specific brand or category activity
• Evaluate the impact of point of sales kits
• Assess the impact of footfall-driving marketing campaigns
• Understand the value of holding in outlet events
• Quantify the uplifts associated with menu activation
• Measure the performance of your field teams
Contact us now to truly measure your return on investment
- “Pop-up honesty bars boost sales for craft beer business theguardian.com/small-business…”
- “A pint and a loaf of bread for under 15 quid seems fair. We'll all be travelling on hover-boards anyway independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n…”
- “@CGA_Tom @BFFF_Tweets Great presentation from Tom. Plenty of opportunities for independent food businesses.”
- “1,901 food led pubs have closed since 2008 says @CGA_Tom at #BFFFConference. Below par service and poor profit management are causes.”