Marketing Spend Effectiveness
CGA recognise how important it is to understand the effectiveness of investment in on trade activity, essential for any food or drink brand’s development. Understanding which activities have had the biggest impact on brand performance and which sectors of the market responded the most successfully can only be achieved by creating measurable frameworks to assess genuine return on investment.
Our on trade specialists work closely with you to understand the strategic objectives behind any given activity, tracking where activity has taken place and comprehend the mechanics of your campaign in order to help you define efficiencies and increase profitability.
This process involves interrogation of sales patterns alongside customer and shopper research to establish a multi-faceted view of return on investment.
We measure ‘active’ outlets against a mirrored control of ‘inactive’ outlets to clearly identify and quantify where changes in consumption are a result of specific brand or category activity
• Evaluate the impact of point of sales kits
• Assess the impact of footfall-driving marketing campaigns
• Understand the value of holding in outlet events
• Quantify the uplifts associated with menu activation
• Measure the performance of your field teams
Contact us now to truly measure your return on investment
- ““Wine Ice Cream”, anyone? ow.ly/G9xi8”
- “Gin and vodka are UK’s Christmas favourites according to research since 1900s ow.ly/G1QPc”
- “"‘Stodgy’ scotch on the rocks as Mad Men turns the young on to bourbon" ow.ly/FY5WO”
- “New research shows that those who drink red #wine are more likely to spend less on gifts ow.ly/FXYi4”